Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- The New Education by @CathyNDavidson - #bookreview by @timbuckteeth steve-wheeler.co.uk/2017/08/the-ne… 12 minutes ago
- "We need an economic model that promotes human flourishing in harmony with the planet," anthropologist @jasonhickel youtu.be/HckWP75yk9g 17 minutes ago
- Pre-ordered my copy in support of this non-profit organisation dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 25 minutes ago
- RT @leicscyberaware: How much information is there online about you? Don't forget to check 192.com and https://t.co/oT2qxWq… 57 minutes ago
- Just for fun - type the word askew in the Google search bar :-) 1 hour ago
- RT @OEPScotland: Book your free place for 'The Promise of Open Education' conf. bit.ly/2vvLKHs & join the conversation with hashta… 20 hours ago
- RT @HallamStaff: One of the great things about #TeamHallamClearing is trying new things. Today we've made offers via Facebook message for t… 20 hours ago
- Apple denounces neo-Nazis as Spotify bans ‘white power’ tracks theguardian.com/technology/201… 21 hours ago
- Instagram is updating its comments with conversation threads mashable.com/2017/08/15/ins… via @Mashable 21 hours ago
- RT @catherinecronin: My paper published in IRRODL: 'Openness and praxis: Exploring the use of #OEP in higher education' https://t.co/1JjKf… 21 hours ago