Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- Teaching critical thinking using custard cream biscuits 🍪 cc @ProfSallyBrown https://t.co/nIWU18UYZO 17 hours ago
- RT @oneheglobal: We are creating 29 Global Subject Centres & calling for applications from educators the world over to be the convenors (de… 17 hours ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?editi… Thanks to @markiemasters @iftweeter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @Stemettes: From managing differences between introverts and extroverts to addressing the “boys club” mentality, @AinoaCheryl chief oper… 22 hours ago
- RT @shuHirst: Digital Transformation is everywhere. How U2's technology is changing concerts for the better bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… 22 hours ago
- So you think English is easy? I have great admiration for all our international students where English is their sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @scottturneruon: #TAGS plot of last nights #LTHEchat Top conversationalists include @LTHEchat @nwahls @cpjobling @kjhaxton @Christo_HST… 1 day ago
- RT @scottturneruon: Plot of locations some rom last nights #LTHEchat via #TAGS and geocoding by Awesome Table including tweets by @RacePhil… 1 day ago
- Many already mentioned so I will focus on just some of the amazing women who as educational developers have inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?editi… Thanks to @ShiftDM @BigTentSocial @MarketingSheff #smm #contentmarketing 1 day ago