Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
Join 17 other subscribers
- A very belated thank you 🙏 for my beautiful card @David_Baume! The post sorting at work has been experiencing dela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 24 minutes ago
- The QAA has published a briefing note to support members in tackling challenges to academic integrity which have be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?share… Thanks to @TheInkySquidCA @mike_allton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @JanMcArthur: Care-Full Feedback - please read the new blog written by Ameena Payne and myself. Another perspective on assessment for s… 21 hours ago
- Finally got to listen to the full podcast! Highly recommend. Simon you are a natural podcast hoest and lead this br… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- No we are not. The conversations needed have barely started… twitter.com/engadget/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @scottturneruon: #socioviz plot of #lthechat over the last week Most Influential RT/Mentions Rx @lthechat @marendeepwell @suebecks @davi… 1 day ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?share… Thanks to @PRDaily @mike_allton @ethicalmarket… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @WeCYPnurses: Self care Sunday ✌️💕🪴 1 day ago
- 2023 essential digital marketing tools [Infographic] | Smart Insights #DMshu smartinsights.com/digital-market… 1 day ago