Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- RT @sheilmcn: Available now – Conceptualising the digital university: the intersection of policy, pedagogy and practice https://t.co/qGJQ28… 4 hours ago
- RT @_Daniel_Scott: This speaks volumes. I still come across job adverts looking for #digitalskills "good/proficient with MS Office" etc, wh… 4 hours ago
- RT @QAAtweets: Have your say at qaa5.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ukscqa-degree-… https://t.co/1G3iNXKvBj 8 hours ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?editi… Thanks to @iftweeter #contentmarketing #socialmedia 11 hours ago
- Feedback matters blogs.shu.ac.uk/vc/2019/01/21/… via @Hallam_VC #highered 15 hours ago
- RT @wakelet: We've listened to your feedback and made some improvements to our new collaboration feature that we think you're really going… 15 hours ago
- Benefits of interdisciplinary learning usergeneratededucation.wordpress.com/2019/01/13/all… via @jackiegerstein 16 hours ago
- "Curiosity and creativity are messy. " and that's ok! Great post from @MarenDeepwell on 'Blogging is my sketchbook:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @gcouros: 3 Simple Questions To Shape Professional Learning buff.ly/2RXs0V7 https://t.co/NWS2Zkr0Eg 16 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall. —@serenawilliams https:… 1 day ago