Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- The latest Personal Learning Networks ! paper.li/suebecks/13279… Thanks to @roxiemunro @redmine_news @elemitrt #pln #edtech 3 hours ago
- Facebook launches initiative to fight online hate speech bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 20 hours ago
- An update to Snapchat that shows publicly posted images on a searchable map has raised safety concerns among parents bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 20 hours ago
- RT @AaronPorter: I've said it before & say it again. Great to focus on teaching, but the metrics used aren't measures of teaching excellenc… 21 hours ago
- RT @V_and_A: We hold the world's largest collection of #BeatrixPotter's drawings, literary manuscripts & related materials. #BooksMW #Natio… 23 hours ago
- RT @leonie_learning: Interesting take on sharing stories of teaching & learning in light of the #TEF from @suebecks Nice garden analogy! h… 1 day ago
- Artists for Grenfell - Donation page and link to the single Bridge Over Troubled Waters created to raise money artistsforgrenfell.com 1 day ago
- Another great resource from @RacePhil and @ProfSallyBrown #TEF twitter.com/RacePhil/statu… 1 day ago
- #TEF results - the chair's post-match analysis @Hallam_VC Prof Chris Husbands wonkhe.com/blogs/tef-resu… via @wonkhe 1 day ago
- Finland is famous for its education system. What makes it different? weforum.org/agenda/2017/05… via @wef 1 day ago