Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- RT @socialmedia2day: Facebook's updated privacy tools cover the basics - but is that enough? #socialmedia ow.ly/konA30jz3Um 3 hours ago
- Fantastic conference! Thanks to all the organisers. #CAN18 9 hours ago
- RT @wakelet: ⚡️ PRO TIP ⚡️- Hyperlink text in your notes https://t.co/liaiilmI7l 9 hours ago
- #CAN18 delegates both academics and students encouraged to submit a paper https://t.co/TDf98bu1gi 9 hours ago
- Great session on publishing your work on student partnership @sialker @TomLowe_ @rmforsyth @CANagogy @SEHEJ_RAISE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @AmyDKortext: SMASHing presentation by the students at @sheffhallamuni #CAN18 https://t.co/U6KO3dTZWS 11 hours ago
- The Winchester Research Apprenticeship Programme (WRAP). Students paid a scholarship to undertake research on an ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @TansyJtweets: #CAN18 Sabine Bohnacker-Bruce leads a fab session on the Winchester Research Apprenticeship Scheme WRAP 240 projects 270… 11 hours ago
- Team photo at the CAN Conference at the University of Winchester #CAN18 @Matty_Trueman @abbybutler96… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- #CAN18 presentation done! So proud of you @callum_rooney95 @Corran_SHU @JessPaddonSHU @abbybutler96 @Matty_Trueman https://t.co/UapV4GoIcl 12 hours ago