Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- 8 Tips to Quickly Master Social Media For Businesses & Entrepreneurs blog.bufferapp.com/social-media-f… via @buffer h/t @legup_social #DMshu 20 hours ago
- RT @simonrae: Wed ⏰ #LTHEchat @LTHEchat plus @HEA_chat #HEAchat on designing interaction for diverse cohorts heacademy.ac.uk/blog/why-shoul… http… 23 hours ago
- The latest Journalism and PR Weekly News! paper.li/suebecks/journ… Thanks to @Circa @BBCNewsnight @dancow #pr #ai 1 day ago
- Big data meets Big Brother as China moves to rate its citizens wired.co.uk/article/chines… 1 day ago
- The latest Personal Learning Networks ! paper.li/suebecks/13279… Thanks to @pln_jarizag @ICTLaurens @nicolemaskew #pln #edtech 2 days ago
- RT @Chri5rowell: Digital Stories – Creating Moments on Twitter by @suebecks socialmediaforlearning.com/2017/04/02/dig… 2 days ago
- RT @suewatling: blog post on the #HEblogswap. initiative by @santanuvasant and @EmmaKEdDev Great idea! 😀 altc.alt.ac.uk/blog/2017/10/h… 2 days ago
- Wonderful! Look forward to reading. #altc #LTHEchat twitter.com/alexgspiers/st… 2 days ago
- RT @UniAlliance: TEA break? Why not watch our new video about the Teaching Excellence Alliance vimeo.com/238046616?ref=… 3 days ago
- How the teaching excellence framework can enhance academic careers theguardian.com/higher-educati… via @GdnHigherEd 3 days ago