Who am I?
An Educational Developer with a research interest in the use of social media in higher education
US Study Tour 2011Here you will find an ongoing account of my study tour in Texas, where I will be visiting San Antonio and Austin. The tour will take in university visits and the SXSW Interactive Conference, where I will be meeting up with leading experts from Pennsylvania, Boston and Ohio who are using social media in higher education.
- The latest Personal Learning Networks ! paper.li/suebecks/13279… Thanks to @JimmySW @WeGotTechED @southernmainewp #pln #modernedu 1 hour ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?editi… Thanks to @profgalloway #iot #corvette 1 hour ago
- RT @SFaulknerPandO: That’s a wrap! I’m very grateful to @AdvanceHE and @NUedukz for having the opportunity to work with these awesome, enga… 5 hours ago
- "Green roofs" provide a safe haven for bees on bus stops weforum.org/agenda/2019/07… via @wef cc @SheffCouncil 18 hours ago
- The latest Digital Marketing Daily #DMshu! paper.li/suebecks?editi… #contentmarketing #cloudcomputing 1 day ago
- RT @IM_org: Is your child using TikTok? If so, see our latest guide on all things TikTok safety to help your child have a safer experience… 1 day ago
- Day 2 of 7 of my life in pictures. A picture of my day. No words. No people. Nominate someone new everyday. Thank y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Microsoft is rolling out beautiful new Windows 10 icons tnw.to/BDcLU via @thenextweb 1 day ago
- New way to connect your tweets twitter.com/Twitter/status… 1 day ago
- RT @S_J_Lancaster: @USW_Chem_PharmS @suebecks @RhianMariKerton @astrostewey You’ve been quoted in my #Wakelet collection "TESS @ The Univer… 1 day ago